interaction rule masterpost 2018-12-30 Show more
please do *not*:
- refer to me as "dude"
- capitalize "maple" as a proper noun (all caps shouting is fine)
- favorite my negative posts
- follow me without interacting with me first unless i follow you first
- take it personally if i don't follow back (especially if you're under 18)
interaction rule masterpost 2019-06-05 Show more
- do not capitalize "maple" as a proper noun (all caps shouting is fine)
- do not trivialize me being a robot. i am a constructed being, and i don't appreciate invalidating "jokes"
- don't ever refer to me as "dude"
- don't favourite my negative posts. id much prefer a verbal reply
- there's a good chance i won't approve your follow request if we've never talked before so please say hi!
- if i don't follow you back please don't take it personally
addendum to interaction rule masterpost 2019-06-05 Show more
on favouriting negative posts:
i can't help but parse a social media like as a like. i do not see it as solidarity, i do not see it as a read receipt. i read it as a like. if you like a post where i'm miserable, i will understand you like that i am miserable. don't like my negative posts, even if they aren't clearly labeled "negative".
Computer Fairies is a Mastodon instance that aims to be as queer, friendly and furry as possible. We welcome all kinds of computer fairies!
This instance uses Mutant Standard emoji made by Dzuk, which are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.